ITPolly operates the https://itpolly.com Website
This page tells you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information while you are using our Service and the choices you are associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use:
We collect several different types of data/information for several purposes to improve and provide our Services to you.
Types of data collection:
when you are going to use our service, we will ask you to provide us with specific personal verifying information that would be used to contact or identify your statements.
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- State, province, address, Postal code/ZIP, City
We have the right to use any of your above information so that we can contact you through newsletters, promotional campaigns and other information that may be collected as well. You have the right to opt-out of receiving any or all communication with us by the unsubscribe link in your inbox.
We will have the authority to collect information about how the service used and accessed. The usage data will have included with internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, our service pages that you will visit, the duration of your visit, the time you have spent on our pages and the unique device identification as well.
Tracking and cookies data:
We will use the cookies data once you consent with us or allow us to use it. Through the cookies data, we will track your activity on our pages and hole a little information.
Cookies are the kind of small amount of data that includes the unique anonymous identifier. The cookies are sent to your browser from our website at the same time stored in your device.
Use of data:
YappoBD will use the collected data for various purposes
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To tell you about an alteration to our Service
- To let you take part in interactive features of our Service
- To provide customer support
- When you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To gather valuable or information analysis so that we can improve our Service Quality
- To provide you with news, lucrative offers and general information about our services and events which we offer that quite similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive any information
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
YappoBD may process your Data due to the following reasons:
- We will contact you
- We will have your consent to do so
- A number of our legitimate interests that will not violate your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data:
ITPolly will retain your data to some extent as soon as it is important to us. The retention of your data has been done according to your given consent. We can use this information when you will go against any of our lawful acts.
Transfer of Data:
Disclosure Of Data/Legal Requirements:
ITPolly may disclose your Data in good faith for that such action is necessary to:
- Digital Marketing
- To protect against legal liability
- To agree with a legal obligation
- To defend our rights or property of Power
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing besides any connection with the Service
- To safeguard the personal safety of subscribers of the Service or the public
Security Of Data:
The security of your information/data is essential to us, but keep in mind that no transmission over the Internet is allowed, or the processing of electronic storage will be 100% secure. While we are going to use any commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use any third party platform and all individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to regulate Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties also have access to the Personal Data due to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use any of the third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a kind of web analytics service provider that offered by Google that reports and tracks website traffic. Google uses the data to monitor the usage of our Service. This data could be shared with other Google services. Google may use the collection of data to personalize the ads of its advertising network and entangle it with us.
Links To Other Sites:
We have no control over and don’t have any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our service does not have any connection with a person who will be under 18 years of old (Children)
We do not collect intentionally any personally identifiable information from any person whose age would be under 18 years. If you are a guardian or you and parents are confirmed that your children have provided us with any personal information, please do contact us.